Skip to main content

The kicks⚽️

Hey!! I'm guessing you might be wanting  to see something new??? If yes than you can suggest me new things to watch in the comments and then I can write the review on it well for now I'm talking about the KICKS⚽️. Ok for now I'm talking about the Kicks.....so, its basically about these group of girls who motivate themselves because of their friend, Devin who has a dream for playing soccer but when she shifts away from her friends, she joins the soccer team of her new school and things don't work out well for her especially when it's time she makes a unfortunate decision to choose between the kicks and the club....?? The reaction of the kicks leave Devin sad all along. She has to sort her way out and make the right decisions, make things right with mirabelle, get a new coach and stop coach Rivas from being taken by the pinewood pinebots.... Will her team and she be able to make things write?? Watch the kicks on Amazon prime now....

Comments